GRAB & RIDE
CLUB RULES FOR PLAQUE:
1. Your post must have a plaque in order to take another post's plaque.
2. You can only take 2 plaques from each post per day.
3. When another post comes to get a plaque, you need to get a contact person's number of where that plaque is going.
4. A minimum of 7 ALR members must be on motorcycles from April 1 to October 1. From October 2 to March 31 travel in any vehicle.
5. All must have ALR patch on vests or coats.
6. Plaque must be in house for 24 hours before it can be taken.
7. Plaque can not be taken out of the state of Michigan.
CURRENT LIST OF ALR POSTS ACTIVE WITH GRAB & GO PLAQUES:
Charlotte Post 42, Bill Geddie or Tom Howard, Phone 517-543-1344
Fife Lake Post 219, Tim Eppinger or Debbie Martin, Phone 231-879-4475
Garden City Post 396, Jeff Dold, Phone 734-422-2245
Grand Ledge Post 48, Phone 517-627-1232
Grand Rapids Post 459, Phone 616-458-3929
Holt Post 238, Dennis Fosberg, Phone 517-669-2235
Jackson Post 29, Phone 517-782-6675
Laingburg Post 248, Jon Smith, 517-651-6050
Leslie Post 491, Phone 517-589-9122
Lewiston Post 198, Steve Hindbaugh, Phone 989-786-3525
Livonia Post 32, Debbie Abraham, Phone 734-427-5630
Milford Post 216, Bob Zukowski, Phone 248-684-9919
Northville Post 147, Dan Wisley, Phone 248-349-1060
Peck Post 489, Michael Griffith, Phone 810-378-5818
Southgate Post 478, Emmanuel "Mano" Paravas, 734-282-0605
Stockbridge Post 510, Jerry Kunzelman,Phone 517-851-8445
St. Helen Post 416, Richard Shunk, 989-389-4630
GRAB & RUN TROPHY PROGRAM
1. 25 points for every run.
2. 5 points for every Rider on the run.
3. 1 point for every 10 miles traveled on the run there and back. Distance determined by Google GPS. If two or more units are visited on a run, mileage will be determined as driven in a loop.
4. Points will be accounted for in the calendar year, January 1 to December 31.
5. Run must be forwarded and confirmed no later than 15 days of the "run" to the Program Director to count.
6. After points are verified, counted and a winner is determined, the winner will be informed at the Awards Picnic.
7. Winning unit will host the following year's Awards Picnic.
8. As a courtesy, verify plaque is available and not somewhere else before the run is made.